Patient Services Representative
Company: Olmsted Medical Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description1.0 FTE - Day Shifts - Monday through Friday 8:30
- Prior computer experience required
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- General knowledge of Accounts Receivable preferred
- BLS certification
- Greets visitors to the department in a professional and
- Patient registration, insurance set up, and verifies
demographics each time patient arrives at the clinic.
- Monitors monthly update of MN Healthcare Programs.
- Identifies primary care providers.
- Answers patient questions, including billing, and provides
- Schedules and verifies patient appointments.
- Collects patient payments and co-pays at each visit.
- Works closely with clinicians and nursing staff.
- Attends education and training seminars.
- Orders and stocks department supplies.
- Performs internal and external patient referrals.
- Other duties as assigned.
At Olmsted Medical Center, we value our employees and are committed
to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. To
keep up with the evolving trends, Olmsted Medical Center offers the
following for employees who are employed at a 0.5 FTE or
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term
- Adoption Assistance Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Olmsted Medical Center, Rochester , Patient Services Representative, Sales , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!