Patient Services Representative - Float
Company: Olmsted Medical Center
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description1.0 FTE - Day Shifts - SE Clinic, Skyway, Miracle
Mile, Greenview, NW Clinic and hospital if needed.
- Prior computer experience required
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- General knowledge of Accounts Receivable preferred
- BLS certification
- Greets visitors to the department in a professional and
- Patient registration, insurance set up, and verifies
demographics each time patient arrives at the clinic.
- Monitors monthly update of MN Healthcare Programs.
- Identifies primary care providers.
- Answers patient questions, including billing, and provides
- Schedules and verifies patient appointments.
- Collects patient payments and co-pays at each visit.
- Works closely with clinicians and nursing staff.
- Attends education and training seminars.
- Orders and stocks department supplies.
- Performs internal and external patient referrals.
- Other duties as assigned.
At Olmsted Medical Center, we value our employees and are committed
to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. To
keep up with the evolving trends, Olmsted Medical Center offers the
following for employees who are employed at a 0.5 FTE or
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term
- Adoption Assistance Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Olmsted Medical Center, Rochester , Patient Services Representative - Float, Sales , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!