Call Center Sales Agent
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At a glance:
Our agents earn an hourly base pay of $18.00 along with lucrative
commission and incentives for a target hourly earnings of
$31.23/hour or $64,960 annually. Our Top performers earn upwards of
$81,000, plus incentives. You may also qualify for free internet,
TV and phone services (restrictions do apply).
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated tele-sales
- Are you motivated and client-focused sales expert talented in
acquiring new accounts and upgrading existing clients with our
broad range of Spectrum products within the Outbound Telemarketing
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding
companies through the selection of phone, internet, mobile and
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development? At Spectrum
Business, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that
encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We
promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity,
innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client
expectations. Spectrum Business, a part of Charter Communications,
Inc., is a national provider of phone, internet, cable and mobile
serving America's businesses. Spectrum Business's industry-leading
team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater
business success by providing solutions designed to meet their
evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Business can be
Are you ready for a big opportunity? Our Sales and Marketing group
is full of enthusiastic professionals who apply a deep
understanding of Spectrum's range of products and services to win
over new customers and ensure existing customers remain satisfied
with their investment. No matter your background, our fully paid
training will teach you effective sales techniques and how to build
positive customer relationships. Increasing your brand and
technological awareness is the first step toward a long and
rewarding career with Spectrum, and we'll support you every step of
- Great pay and uncapped bonus potential
- Free TV/Internet/Phone to our eligible employees
- Comprehensive medical benefits including health, dental and
- Great savings and deals daily from our Perks at Works
- Great career progression opportunities through performance,
guidance and coaching
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days. What
you will do:
- Be a compelling member of the OTM Sales team through the
achievement of monthly sales.
- Grow client base by consulting with new accounts and providing
innovative telecommunication solutions.
- Act as a product consultant when promoting, recommending and
selling the value of Spectrum Business products and services.
- Handle all prospects with courtesy and professionalism;
Establish and maintain a high level of prospect satisfaction in all
- Inform prospects of our product pricing model and Spectrum
Business' competitive advantage compared to other service
- Effectively balance new lead generation versus follow up
efforts. Create a strong follow up plan that will allow for greater
efficiency and increased sales conversion rates.
- Ensure database information is accurate and complete.
- Perform other duties as requested. Required keys for success:
- Ability to communicate orally in a clear, concise and
- Ability to listen and interpret the needs of the prospect.
- Ability to conduct a needs analysis (consultative approach),
overcome objections, develop a strong sales pitch and effectively
- Ability to show proper judgement and initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple prospects, pay close attention to
detail, respond quickly to changing business needs and prioritize
and organize effectively even when volume and workload exceed
- Ability to effectively use and multitask with a personal
computer; utilize job-specific software applications (e.g., CSG,
ICOMS, Salesforce, survey software) and other office equipment such
as telephone/dialer, headset, copier, fax and calculator.
- Must effectively work independently as well as with others
- Knowledge of commercial internet, video and data and telephone
products and services.
- Proficient in MS Office and related software applications. Your
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent. Related Work Experience
- 2 years
Preferred two or more years of sales experience with a proven
record as a top performer
Preferred telemarketing experience
Customer Service / Telephone sales experience
Strong sales level knowledge of complex services
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Rochester , Call Center Sales Agent, Sales , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!