Company: Real Estate Equities
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Real Estate Equities is looking for a Leasing Agent to join our
team! Technology Park is 164 units and two (2) buildings located in
Rochester, MN. If you love working for a company that is growing
yet treats you like family, this is the place for you! We strive to
do more than provide housing. Through our resident events, Random
Acts of Kindness program and charitable contributions we are able
to embrace our mission and make an impact in all the communities we
serve. If our mission of Providing Housing, Building Communities
and Enhancing Lives appeals to you please review the job
description below and apply online!Real Estate Equities offers
competitive base pay, renewal commissions, and a fun place to work
in addition to health insurance, dental insurance, PTO and 100%
employer paid STD, LTD, Life Insurance, and a Sign On Bonus of
$1,000.00! Leasing Agent Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide residents with exceptional customer service and foster
good resident relations.
- Be a valuable part of an effective on-site team.
- Meet and greet customers in person and on the telephone.
- Show and lease apartments and follow up with prospects.
- Process applications and other necessary paperwork to lease or
renew resident leases.
- Assist residents with questions and record service
- Receive and input rents and all other fees from prospects and
- Perform community inspections.
- Assist with marketing outreach program.
- Participate with resident activities/programs.
- Polish up leasing model, vacant apartments and the tour
- Participate in the preparation of making balloons clusters,
preparing the refreshment center, and other preparation to open the
leasing office for business.
- Operate all office machines, printer, computer, etc.
- Handle mail, prepare notes, letters, and documents; receive and
distribute packages. Leasing Agent Non-Essential Job Duties and
- Perform/prepare special projects
- Perform other duties, as assigned Leasing Agent Position
- Previous leasing or related sales experience preferred
- Ability to perform essential duties
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications,
Yardi experience desired
- Maintain professional office environment
- Ability to understand and follow instructions Physical
- Ability to sit for long periods of time at a computer
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to twist, turn, bend and stoop as necessarySign On
Bonus of $1,000.00! Monday - Friday, some weekends as needed based
on business needs. 20 hours per week.
Keywords: Real Estate Equities, Rochester , Leasing Agent, Sales , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!