Guest Service Representative *New Competitive Wage
Company: Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES -
SUMMARY: To provide guests with courteous service and property
- Welcome guests, answer questions and provide information and
support to guests
- Maintain and service coat check, paging, wheelchair/scooter
distribution, and lost and found ensuring proper documentation for
- Be knowledgeable and provide guests with information regarding
property-wide events and other property amenities
- Assist guests with issues, accept guest comment forms and forward
to Guest Service Supervisor
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- One (1) year hospitality or guest service experience
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills Microsoft (Word, Excel and Outlook) and
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for
o The People amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic,
401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or
without a degree.
o The Little Things Length of Service Award, Team Member of the
Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream,
Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at
Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
Keywords: Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Rochester , Guest Service Representative *New Competitive Wage, Sales , Dakota, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!