Class A CDL Driver
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Call to learn more about our Local Driving Opportunities or Click
Apply Below and complete our application and we can call you.
CHS Rochester has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations
Division. We are looking for a Class A CDL Driver to deliver grain,
feed, seed, fertilizer, Anhydrous Ammonia, other bulk liquid
products in a safe, timely, and professional manner. You must have
a high energy level, exhibit personal integrity, have an excellent
driving record and be committed to safety, customer service, and
solving problems creatively. You must have a good work ethic with
professional communications skills.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and
professional manner, ensuring the truck is operated in a safe
manner at all times.
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections and complete
maintenance report on any needed repairs.
- Make out daily trip sheet and other paper work as
- Maintain logs with each shipment, completing daily invoices and
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for hauling grain, feed,
seed, fertilizer, Anhydrous Ammonia, other bulk liquid
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to
- Maintain cleanliness of your truck both inside and out. Sweep
trailers out after each use.
- Load and/or unload your loads.
- Ensure on time loading and unloading and communicate with
vendors if delays occur.
- Provide excellent customer service, treating all customers in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Use sound judgment and abilities to support the best interests
of the company in all situations.
- Perform other related duties as needed or assigned, which may
include working at the facility when not delivering product.
- During peak times, work extended hours, including weekends, to
meet business needs.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Valid Class A CDL
- 2 years or 200,000 miles of verifiable tractor trailer
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug test
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, lift, twist and climb
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work extended hours, including weekends, to meet
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- HazMat/Tanker endorsment
- Agriculture background
- Bulk liquid experience
- Customer service experience
- Fork Lift experience
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits
include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health
and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded
Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have
opportunity for growth.
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain,
food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a
cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local
cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from
Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action,
Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual
Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions
within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within
our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an
application for any position, you give CHS permission to review
your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within
our member cooperatives.
Minimum Years of Experience Required
Minimum Education Required
GED / High School Diploma
Driver / Transportation
Keywords: CHS Inc, Rochester , Class A CDL Driver, Professions , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!