Company: Mister Car Wash
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Come Shine With Us!
At Mister Car Wash, we are a team of exceptional people intent on inspiring others to shine. Our formula is simple; we make people feel good by delivering a clean, dry and shiny car every time.
We know that the success of our business is dependent upon our employees being excited and passionate about their jobs. Our people are the difference makers and we are committed to developing our teams for success both now and in the future.
At Mister Car Wash, WE WORK HARD, WE CARE, WE HAVE FUN!
Were seeking a Lead Maintenance Technician !
Our Lead Maintenance Techs are experts in our signature tunnel technology and enjoy varied and continuously challenging projects with the ability to troubleshoot, solve dynamic issues and remain hands-on. Leads can handle everything from planning and prep through project completion and cleanup. Our Maintenance Teams take pride in their work and are involved in regular service intervals, new equipment installs, and large-scale upgrades. Our growth and commitment to quality will keep you busy!
What you would get:
- Competitive wage with consistent hours and overtime potential
- Monthly phone allowance
- Travel Incentive plan
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off that accrues from day one
- Free car washes
- Free personal money management tools, including pay advances
- Advancement opportunities across the country
- Ongoing training and development
- View our values and benefits at http://benefits.mistercarwash.com/
What you would do:
- Partner closely with Regional and Store Management Teams to address maintenance priorities with minimal impact to production
- Visit all stores in the market performing tunnel repairs and new equipment installs. This will include:
- Advanced electrical work and control wiring
- Plumbing maintenance
- Install, dismantle, repair and reassemble machinery and equipment
- Metal fabrication/welding
- Ensure machinery is functioning at optimal levels by planning and performing preventative maintenance
- Lead equipment upgrades and new location tunnel conversions (requiring up to 10% out of market travel)
- Improve the skills of co-workers by coaching, training, and mentoring, while setting the example for the team, working well independently or with teammates and demonstrating a high sense of urgency and purpose
What were looking for:
- MINIMUM of 5 years advanced level experience in breakdown industrial and production maintenance
- High level of experience in plumbing, electrical and commercial building maintenance
- Solid experience with 3 phase high voltage, AC and distribution panels
- Experience installing and repairing Hydraulic, Pneumatic and RO systems
- Strength in communication, leading teams and proactively planning key projects, repairs and general maintenance
- Energetic and positive personality with the ability to be flexible, adopt new procedures and processes, and teach and train others
* Upon offer, selected candidates are required to complete a pre-hire background check and driving history review. *
Join the Mister Car Wash Team & Apply Today!
Mister Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicant for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We participate in the E-verify system nationwide.
Keywords: Mister Car Wash, Rochester , Maintenance Lead, Professions , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!