RochesterMNRecruiter
the smart solution for Rochester jobs

Class A OTR OO/COM Flatbed Drivers Wanted

Company: Behne Inc.
Location: Rochester
Posted on: September 14, 2018

Job Description:

At Behne Inc., we are a small family-owned and operated trucking company, and we like to think of our drivers as part of our family. If you're interested in over the road trucking jobs, we welcome your application for one of our fantastic OTR trucking jobs. Many of our drivers have worked with us for 10 or 15 years and even retired with us due to our friendly work environment and great benefits.Requirements: Must be at least 23 years old Meet all CDL and DOT requirements No DUI in the last 3 years (insurance requirement) Twic card: Needed to enter some ports and military bases; background check performed by the government No hazmat endorsement required. Benefits: Paid vacation and holidays Medical insurance (we cover 70 percent, and you pay the remaining 30 percent) Vision insurance Dental insurance Life insurance Direct deposit Retirement program Passenger policy (after six months of employment without accidents or claims) Other supplemental insurance at employee cost Aflac Colonial Life

Keywords: Behne Inc., Rochester , Class A OTR OO/COM Flatbed Drivers Wanted, Professions , Rochester, Minnesota

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Other Professions Jobs


CDL A Company Drivers
Description: CDL A TRUCK DRIVERS - 10,000 SIGN ON BONUS - 70,000 Average First Year Pay McLane is EXPANDING our BUSINESS with NEW CUSTOMERS COMING We are hiring CDL A Drivers
Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Location: Byron
Posted on: 09/25/2018

CDL A Company Drivers
Description: CDL A TRUCK DRIVERS - 10,000 SIGN ON BONUS - 70,000 Average First Year Pay McLane is EXPANDING our BUSINESS with NEW CUSTOMERS COMING We are hiring CDL A Drivers
Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Location: Claremont
Posted on: 09/25/2018

School Bus Driver $3,000 sign-on bonus* -
Description: Now Hiring School Bus Drivers in St.Paul, MN 3,000 Sign on bonus JOIN US AT OUR BIG BUS NO BIG DEAL EVENT TUESDAY, OCTOBER.2ND 10AM TO 1PM 80 E Arlington Ave, St.Paul, MN At First Student, our Bus (more...)
Company: First Student
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: 09/25/2018


FedEx Warehouse - Package/Handling
Description: Auto req br ID: br 190812BR br Job br Summary---FedEx Ground specializes br in cost-effective small package shipping, offering dependable br business-to-business delivery and convenient residential (more...)
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Location: Minnetonka
Posted on: 09/25/2018

Health Benefits Consultant at Home
Description: Scheduling Interviews Now seeking upbeat and motivated individuals to join our award
Company: TQS
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: 09/25/2018

CDL A Truck Driving Job - Experience Flatbed Drivers Needed. $.56 CPM (Menomonie,WI)
Description: Looking For A Few Good PartnersWith P S you share 27 of freight revenue without missing out on weekly home time.To speak directly to a recruiter call 877 - Driver Pay Benefits -Our Drivers (more...)
Company: P&S Transportation
Location: Menomonie
Posted on: 09/25/2018

School Bus Driver $3,000 sign-on bonus* -
Description: Now Hiring School Bus Drivers in Orono, MN 3,000 Sign on bonus At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve.They are committed to safety, customer
Company: First Student
Location: Long Lake
Posted on: 09/25/2018

CDL A Company Drivers - Trainees
Description: CDL A Driver Trainees McLane is EXPANDING our BUSINESS with NEW CUSTOMERS COMING We are hiring Driver Trainees to JOIN OUR GROWING
Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Location: Mazeppa
Posted on: 09/25/2018

Class B Straight Truck Drivers
Description: Job Description:Travel throughout the United States and Canada. Higher revenue on lower miles. Welcome to Panther. Panther is looking for Straight Truck Team Drivers with their Class B CDL to run for (more...)
Company: Panther Premium Logistics
Location: Rochester
Posted on: 09/25/2018

CDL A Driver Trainees
Description: CDL A Driver Trainees McLane is EXPANDING our BUSINESS with NEW CUSTOMERS COMING We are hiring Driver Trainees to JOIN OUR GROWING
Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Location: Winthrop
Posted on: 09/25/2018

Log In or Create An Account


Find us on Facebook

Find us on LinkedIn

Get the latest Minnesota jobs by following @recnetMN on Twitter!

Rochester RSS job feeds