Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver - Marvin Windows and Doors
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $85,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus per
teamAverage pay: $1,290-$1,580 weeklyHome time: FlexibleExperience:
All CDL holdersJob ID: 210228Overview
- Dry van trailer.
- 90% drop-and-hook.
- 4-6 loads per week.
- Drive within all 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $2,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $1,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL). Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($400/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated Team driving
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
performance pay. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Rochester , Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver - Marvin Windows and Doors, Professions , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...