DSS Technician Level 2
Company: Tanisha Systems
Location: Charles City
Posted on: March 15, 2023
JOB Description DSS/FSO Technician Level 2
Charles City, IA
As a member of end user support team, FS Onsite Service Engineers are primarily focused on customer experience to ensure all interactions result in a positive outcome-based service.
Deliver a service that exceeds customer expectations. Listen and understand the issue at hand. Communicate with customers, colleagues and management using positive and clear concise language. Ensure all commitments are agreed and adhered to with appointments and regular updates provided. Deliver an excellent customer experience through strong understanding of the client site, environment, technology and culture. As the main interface to the customer, the roles require ownership, leadership and liaison with key contacts in other resolver groups to ensure action is taken to resolve any issues.
Performs timely resolution of workstations, mobile hardware and software problems within SLAs through effective use of experience, knowledge and technical resources. Self-motivated and able to act with limited support and supervision.
Follows all support processes and use of IT systems when required and document all actions and activities performed.
Conforms to key IT processes such as change control and asset management. Flexible for travelling to other sites for support on demand.
Ability to coach and monitor/support team of technicians and driving service improvement strategies in co-ordination with other support teams and Client stakeholders.
Provide customer facing end-user support that includes:
- Break-fix support for Laptop, desktop, tablets and associated hardware peripherals
- IMAC support including large scale/bulk office moves/re-stack activities (all moves)
- Support for Operating System, base load software, MS Office suite and other business application
- Support for the Imaging devices (print/scan/copy/fax) that includes printers and MFDs
- Access related issues with smart card, password and security, application configuration and troubleshooting, and general inquiries
- Support for the Mobility devices (Android/iOS/iPhone/iPads)
- VIP and home-based office (HBO) user support
- Imaging/Re-imaging end user systems on approved tickets
- Supporting End User Device Lifecycle Management as per Client policies and procedures
Coordinate with vendors for provision of end-user support (e.g. Hardware Vendor technicians for warranty repair/replacement)
Perform managed print service invoicing/meter read/polling report verification
Perform end-user support related security and controls and compliance related tasks such as access reviews, risk assessments, controls verifications, facility inspections, maintenance of verification logs
Coordinate with Level 3 support groups and project teams for service delivery enhancements, maintenance and upgrades.
Provide IT support for on-site or off-site events and meetings including site setup, coordination with venue IT/AV contacts and stand-by support
Provide IT support for disaster recovery and emergency response activities in the event of emergency situations at local sites.
Provide On-call support if required outside business hours on a rotational basis
Provide technical orientation and training for new Client employees on existing systems and software
Must be able to manually lift up to thirty (30) pounds when moving and repositioning personal computers and ancillary equipment.
Provide accurate and timely logging of customer incidents and tasks to meet agreed upon service levels.
Provide weekly reports as requested by Customer
Implement best practices in the stores to resolve issues
Maintain appropriate equipment sparing requirements and spares inventory levels to meet SLRs for the Desk Side Technical Support Services
Participate in team projects as requested.
Support End-User data backup, storage and recovery Services for all End-Users
Coordinate with End-User or other site staff to schedule on-site technical support visit in response to an Incident or IT Service Request, including security remediation services.
Provide Smart Hands and Eyes Support - Support remote site networks (e.g., Local-Area Network (LAN), Wide-Area Network (WAN) connection, etc.) and related operations (e.g., procure, design, build, systems monitoring, Incident diagnostics, troubleshooting, Resolution and escalation, security management, and capacity planning/analysis), as required to meet Client computing requirements and per Client policies and procedures.
Provide Smart Hands and Eyes Support for servers, network and security devices in site locations, as per Client policies and procedures.
Provide concierge services as required by local staffing, including:
- Providing friendly and professional meet and greet and managing customer interaction during their entire experience at the ITSC
- Setting customer expectation ahead of possible allocation of case to ITSC agent if required
- Supporting customers on issues with Peripherals, and BYOD devices
- Provide information on IT/Client products and services
- Windows operating system Support (including but not limited to Windows 7, Windows 10 and Mac)
- Software installation/troubleshooting
- Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management
- Support for Wireless connectivity, resolving performance issues, providing device connectivity and value add consultation for short how to questions .
Minimum experience - 6 - 8 years of technical experience in Desktop and Technical Support, Service Delivery including 2-3 years of experience in Medical Care/Hospital FS/IT Management.
Desired Qualifications: BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of education or experience. A Technical Certification (Microsoft/Client/Dell) and ITIL Certification would be an added advantage on this role.
JOB Description DSS/FSO Technician Level 2
Keywords: Tanisha Systems, Rochester , DSS Technician Level 2, Professions , Charles City, Minnesota
here to apply!