Maintenance Technician - CNC
Location: Albert Lea
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:This technician must complete all assigned
preventative maintenance for required pieces of equipment. In
addition, the technician will assist with special projects
throughout the facility and complete all tasks requested by the
lead person and/or Supervisor. Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a high mechanical aptitude in tearing down and
repairing various pieces of equipment.
- Must be able to perform preventative maintenance by using ISO
- Knowledge of CNC, HYDRAULICS, ELECTRICAL is a must.
- Must have basic CNC programming knowledge.
- Must be able to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Must have basic understanding of PLC's and numeric
controllers.Physical Demands:The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use
hands or fingers, reach, bend, twist, talk, see, and hear. Also
regularly required lifting up to 50 lbs. Required standing,
reaching and climbing.PI200392799
Keywords: Innovance, Rochester , Maintenance Technician - CNC, Professions , Albert Lea, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!