Sr. HRIS Analyst - REMOTE
Location: Minnesota Lake
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Datasite is where deals are made. We provide the data rooms and
SaaS technology used in M&A and other high-value transactions,
to deliver projects in more than 170 countries. Carrying that
success into the future is all about you. Your useful skills, your
unusual experience, your unique ideas. Everyone here brings
something unexpected. What's yours? Invest your talents in us, and
we'll return the compliment.
This Senior HRIS Analyst is responsible for supporting all Human
Resources functions by providing HR system support (Workday),
analysis, testing, reporting, and business process design
improvement. This includes business requirements gathering and
analysis, design, testing, documentation, and end-user training for
upgrades, updates, and enhancements.
This is a remote opportunity within the US.
- Consult with key leaders to identify and document business
needs / objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input
/ output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security
requirements for needed improvement.
- Work with key stakeholders across the organization and
functional areas to develop new or modified human resources
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and
developing systems and procedures.
- Defines system requirements, priorities, and viable
- Write and maintain functional specifications for new or
modified business systems.
- Able to lead and manage a project team. Including ability to
direct and coordinate work of others to develop, test, install, and
- Provides estimates of work effort and coordinates the efforts
with the project team to effectively use resources to test,
communicate, and implement.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline business processes to
best leverage human resources systems and then translates
functional requirements for a business process or application into
technical changes within human resources systems.
- Develops and maintains testing plans and scenarios to ensuring
that all modules and functionality are fully tested including
application and unit test, integrated test, parallel test,
performance and stress test.
- Maintains policy and procedures documentation in support of
business processes and end user training.
- Create or assist others in the writing of user documentation,
instructions, and procedures.
- Monitor and document post-implementation problems and revision
- Develops and delivers Human Resources system training and end
- Develops standard and ad hoc reports from human resources
systems to support business needs that maintains data integrity,
including regulatory reporting.
- Performs ad hoc project management to support system needs.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent work
- 5+ years of experience supporting Human Resources systems
- Workday HCM configuration and build experience preferred
- 2+ years leading and managing project teams preferred
- PHR or SPHR or equivalent certification preferred
- Displays analytical/critical thinking skills; able to solve
complex problems using a sequential system.
- Excellent communication skills including both presentation and
Keywords: Datasite, Rochester , Sr. HRIS Analyst - REMOTE, Professions , Minnesota Lake, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!