Company: Premium Waters Incorporated
Location: Chippewa Falls
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- High School diploma or equivalent -
- Must be able to work 5am-5pm or 5pm-5am schedule on a 2-2-3
- 2 years previous experience, -including both electrical &
- Associates degree in a related field is a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed -
- Exceptional interpersonal skills are required -
- Ability to read and interpret documents -
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence -
- Basic math skills requiredResponsibilities:The Industrial
Maintenance Technician tends to production equipment such as:
fillers, packaging, cappers, labelers, palletizers, and water
processing equipment used for bottling water. This position will
perform troubleshooting and repairs to equipment as
needed.Essential Job Duties:
- Performs all repair tasks necessary to keep bottling lines
- Troubleshoots all production and water processing
- Conducts maintenance on water processing equipment: distillers,
reverse osmosis units, centrifugal pumps, etc.
- Maintains safe and clean workshop, follows safety
- Tracks all performed equipment maintenance in logs.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all equipment.
- Repair and maintenance of equipment and building.
- Conducts maintenance tasks under the direction of the
Production Supervisor and/or Shift Lead.
- Equipment improvements are assigned during the technician's
idle time including: Fabrication, Electrical projects, and PLC
Programming.- Assigned tasks are based upon the technician's skill
set and past experienceGMP & PPE RequiredWhile on the production
floor in the plant you will be required to follow and help to
enforce all GMP regulations in the plant. Anyone entering the
production floor must follow the GMP rules in their employee
handbook, which includes the required hairnets, beard nets, and
earplugs. It is also required that all personnel wear safety
glasses as the tasks require. Follows standard operating procedures
including quality checks and procedures for all operations. Also
follows HACCP and SQF requirements for food quality and
safety.Non-Essential Job Duties:Performs related work as
assigned.In the absence of this employee, responsibilities will be
covered by the direct manager or appointee.Salary info:$27 - $31 /
Keywords: Premium Waters Incorporated, Rochester , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Chippewa Falls, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!