Company: DAK Resources
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary: We are looking for reliable and
dependable Forklift Operator to join our well-established, but
rapidly growing team working in the nations #1 door fabrication
warehouse! We will train you to be the best! We have a variety of
different departments and a multitude of different positions
needing to be filled. Start immediately as a full-time warehouse
professional. Must have Forklift operating skills to load/unload to
navigates throughout plant or into trailers, including populated
and small areas, performs safety procedures, read/interpret
placard/shipping documents, truck/trailer loading.Also must have a
high level of responsibility to ensure the right doors go into the
right trailers, secure loads, and keep shipping lines clear.Work
Monday - Thursday : 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM Pay and Benefits:
- Start pay is $20.00 an hour
- Pay increase is based on performance
- Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life
Insurance, PTO and Holiday payLocation: E. Grant St. Thorp WI
- Manually slides/flips door (max. 50 lbs. per door).
- Conduct performance and mechanical forklift inspection.
- Numerous demands in face paced environment.
- Follow all forklift and safety protocols.
- Coordinate routing through department based on product and
- Use daily production schedule to determine space needed to
stage doors for the next step in the process.
- Work in tandem with departmental needs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Good communications skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Good technical/mechanical aptitude
- MUST be forklift certified.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Growth and Advancement opportunities available! #ZRPowered by
Keywords: DAK Resources, Rochester , Forklift Operator, Professions , Thorp, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!