Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The Maintenance Technician must possess excellent interpersonal
and organizational skills to provide maintenance repairs to
multi-unit fast food restaurants. This position is responsible for
repairing commercial kitchen equipment (toasters, grills, ovens,
etc.), as well as general maintenance including painting, tile
repair, electrical and light plumbing. The Maintenance Technician
provides support and assist with remodels and new restaurant
Must be able to work independently, understand the impact of their
work on the overall operating budget, and exemplify a self-starter
and driven attitude.
Skilled in the following areas:
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Light Plumbing
- HVAC and refrigeration
- Minor Electrical
- Tile, Flooring, Drywall
- Paint Building Exterior
- Multi skilled Craftsmen who is able to work both independently
and with others.
- Good communication skills with the ability to provide excellent
- Previous experience in Commercial repair/maintenance is
- Ability to work outdoors, on ladders and rooftops.
- Ability to organize work and meet deadlines.
- Position may require overtime.
*EEO Statement Qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regarding to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, disability, or national origin. All resumes are held
in confidence. Must be eligible to work in this country and pass a
Keywords: Taco Bell, Rochester , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Onalaska, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!