Sr. Financial Analyst
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Our client is a leading international company that is looking
for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their corporate finance
team. There is significant opportunity for growth and advancement
within the organization and promotion from within!
Salary $70K to $80K plus relocation assistance and excellent
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for performing
financial reporting and related analysis. Will work with operations
and senior leadership. Responsibilities will include, but are not
limited to, the following:
- Lead financial planning process for budgeting and
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial
- Monitor and analyze monthly results and compare with
objectives. Report any key variable to senior management.
- Monitor and identify any cost savings and improvement
- Preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations
in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical
reports, and business forecasts.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze,
summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans,
trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed.
- Other duties as requested.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will have 3+ years' relevant
general accounting/financial analysis experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial reporting
systems. Experience with ERP package required.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will have a Bachelor's degree in
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Rochester , Sr. Financial Analyst, Professions , Arcadia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!