Maintenance Lead Person Days- Starting at $23.50 (Hiring Bonus $2,000-$4,000 )
Company: Michael Foods Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Business Unit Description: At Post Consumer Brands, we have more
than 125 years of experience making the breakfast cereals that
people love. And even after a century, we're still innovating. We
are driven by our mission to Make Better Happen - and we want YOU
to join our team! Location Description: Michael foods, Inc. located
in Britt, Iowa where more eggs are produced within a 100 mile
radius than anywhere in the world. Small town living and friendly
faces make Britt, Iowa a place to call home. Our location is an egg
processing flacility that varies from breaking, pasteurization, and
dried egg. Join our company and be part of an innovative team
that's First in Food. Responsibilities: POSITION SUMMARY : Under
the supervision of management, the maintenance lead is responsible
for scheduling and completing various maintenance tasks. They need
to assist in prioritizing work-orders that will ensure tasks are
assigned and done in a timely manner and have minimal effect on
production. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prioritize and direct workflow of several mechanics performing
both minor and major repairs on equipment in respective department
according to GMP and sanitary requirements for a food processing
- Determine time and material necessary to accomplish required
repairs and assign necessary personnel to complete maintenance
- Inspect completed work, testing equipment where applicable, to
ensure the standard of work is met, and all deficiencies are
- Assists maintenance management in establishing preventive
maintenance programs and researching specifications.
- Ensure all assigned work orders are completed and accurately
documented with all prudent information describing the completion
of the work order.
- Complete MRO documentation and SAP entry as dictated by
maintenance tasks, repairs, and PMs.
- Provide all information necessary to maintain proper parts
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work with production operators to identify process improvements
- Assist in providing training of other maintenance
- Perform all work in a safe manner following all Company safety
policies and procedures.
- Support all company goals and initiatives.
- Adheres to safe work practices, follows GMP's maintains
sanitary conditions and ensures that product quality is maintained.
Reports to management any conditions or practices that may
adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel
- Performs other duties as assigned Qualifications: EDUCATION AND
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or
- Must have 3 years of experience.
- Must have team management and leadership skills.
- Must be well organized, able to plan and prioritize activities,
and make decisions related to product quality.
- Basic electrical experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups, customers/vendors or employees of
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety
of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal
with several abstract and concrete variables. PREFERRED EDUCATION,
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
assignments and workflow quickly and effectively.
- Thorough knowledge of the preventative maintenance programs for
all production equipment
- Knowledge of motor controllers, low voltage electrical systems,
proximity switches, photo-eyes, and variable frequency drives.
- Be able to read, interpret, and thoroughly understand
schematics, blue prints, and technical drawings.
- Thorough knowledge of both AC & DC motor controls and
- Thoroughly understand and follow all OSHA and Company
regulations as they relate to the maintenance field (LOTO, CSE,
- Strong written and verbal skills including a working knowledge
of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Michael Foods Inc., Rochester , Maintenance Lead Person Days- Starting at $23.50 (Hiring Bonus $2,000-$4,000 ), Professions , Britt, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!