Company: Premium Waters Incorporated
Location: Chippewa Falls
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work 5am-5pm or 5pm-5am schedule on a 2-2-3
- 2 years previous experience, including both electrical &
- Associates degree in a related field is a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Exceptional interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Basic math skills required
The Industrial Maintenance Technician tends to production equipment
such as: fillers, packaging, cappers, labelers, palletizers, and
water processing equipment used for bottling water. This position
will perform troubleshooting and repairs to equipment as
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs all repair tasks necessary to keep bottling lines
- Troubleshoots all production and water processing
- Conducts maintenance on water processing equipment: distillers,
reverse osmosis units, centrifugal pumps, etc.
- Maintains safe and clean workshop, follows safety
- Tracks all performed equipment maintenance in logs.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all equipment.
- Repair and maintenance of equipment and building.
- Conducts maintenance tasks under the direction of the
Production Supervisor and/or Shift Lead.
- Equipment improvements are assigned during the technician's
idle time including: Fabrication, Electrical projects, and PLC
Programming.- Assigned tasks are based upon the technician's skill
set and past experience
GMP & PPE Required
While on the production floor in the plant you will be required to
follow and help to enforce all GMP regulations in the plant. Anyone
entering the production floor must follow the GMP rules in their
employee handbook, which includes the required hairnets, beard
nets, and earplugs. It is also required that all personnel wear
safety glasses as the tasks require. Follows standard operating
procedures including quality checks and procedures for all
operations. Also follows HACCP and SQF requirements for food
quality and safety.
Non-Essential Job Duties:
Performs related work as assigned.
In the absence of this employee, responsibilities will be covered
by the direct manager or appointee.
Keywords: Premium Waters Incorporated, Rochester , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Chippewa Falls, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!