Company: Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Are you a strong multi-tasker with a knack for preventative
maintenance? As a Maintenance Attendant, you will play a key role
in creating lasting memories for our guests by ensuring consistent
working order of equipment on property and our guest rooms. You
will be responsible for the maintenance of the hotels building and
grounds. Who we are:We have a strong, team-based culture where
teammates appreciate and respect each other. Our culture, combined
with our quality product and focus on serving guests makes our
hotel an outstanding place to work.Our hotel is part of the Raymond
Management Company portfolio of award-winning hotels across the
U.S.What you will be doing:
- Executing any work orders for repairs.
- Maintaining building pool, exterior and grounds.
- Performing preventive maintenance assignments on a scheduled
- Providing exemplary guest service by demonstrating a personal
commitment to making every guest satisfied.
- Continuously promoting, communicating, and embodying the RMC
culture.What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Affordable Health, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Contribution
- Teammate Referral Program
- Hotel Discount Program
- Check-ins at 30, 60, and 90 Days
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Safe and Healthy Work EnvironmentRequired qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton, Rochester , Maintenance Attendant, Professions , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!