ADS Data Analyst
Company: Ashley Furniture
Posted on: May 16, 2022
DescriptionAre you a customer centric individual looking for a
growth-focused company? Do you have passion and drive to
continuously improve processes, procedures, and employees to
achieve operational excellence? Do you have a thirst for knowledge?
Do you want to take that passion and knowledge and work for a
world-class organization?Then apply today to Ashley Furniture - the
World's Largest Furniture Manufacturer and the number on retailer
of furniture and bedding in the United States!Data AnalystWhat Will
You Do?This position is responsible for utilizing data sources
accurately and efficiently for various reports. The Data Analyst
will identify opportunities for improvement and assist with
implementing results. This position will also collect and analyze
data to measure the impact of initiatives to support strategic
business decision making and to anticipate everchanging needs and
preferences of our customers. You will become closely integrated
with the business and IT teams while building strong relationships
with our leaders. This position will work with various teams in an
Agile framework along with designing and implementing actionable
reports and dashboards. You will be responsible for assisting and
supporting the team in the continuous management of all relevant
and functional reports.What Do You Need?
- 2 years of hands-on experience performing data visualization,
analytics, and associated tools, highly preferred
- Knowledge of an enterprise data visualization platform, such as
Microsoft Power BI
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
applications including Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Power Automate, and
- Advanced skills, in MS Excel, including index, match, sum ifs,
pivots and macros
- Perform well in a fast-paced ever changing work environment,
ability to prioritize
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time
- Ability to synthesize and analyze large sets of data and
problem solve when presented with imperfect data
- Excellent interpersonal skills; interfaces with individuals of
every level of the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
Information Technology or related field, or equivalent work
experience, RequiredWho Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest
manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the
industry's broadest product assortment at over 20,000 storefronts
in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values and we are dedicated
to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and
coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools,
production equipment, and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to
recycle, reuse, and replenish every day.
- Million of dollars are contributed annually to local and
national charities as we seek to improve the lives of the people
around the world.We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a
drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the
interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position
requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.
Keywords: Ashley Furniture, Rochester , ADS Data Analyst, Professions , Arcadia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!