PM Full Time- Class A Shuttle Drivers
Company: DHL Supply Chain
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CDL Class A Tractor Trailer DriversPM Shift$50,000 -
$60,000+No TouchHome Daily Chippewa Falls, WI
Comprehensive and Affordable Medical Benefits (available after only
30 days) DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the fast-growing supply
chain management and third-party logistics industry. We're a
world-class company, and we're looking for world-class people. Our
Drivers keep our company moving and on the right track. If you're
an active contributor with a can-do attitude, who's passionate
about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become
an essential part of everyday life. The WorkOur customer has 47
retail stores and prides itself as being a one-stop shop for life
in the Midwest. Since opening their doors in 1955, they've remained
delivering a range of high-quality, value-priced merchandise and
services for active, outdoor, suburban, and farm communities. DHL
has a fleet of 60 CDL-A Drivers transporting merchandise from the
distribution centers in Appleton and Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin to
all of their stores - 7 days per week.
- Trailers are fully loaded for our drivers and the work consists
of drop and hook, live unloads and live loads.
- You will be driving a late model AUTOMATIC day cab and pulling
53' van/box trailers. All of our tractors and trailers are well
maintained. The Shift:We are looking for quality career minded
drivers to cover our PM Shift.
- You will be working between 4 to 5 days per week . Overtime
kicks in after 40 hours in a given week.
- Additional overtime hours are available but drivers must work
within HOS guidelines.
- We are very open to working out a schedule of days that works
best for you. If you qualify we can discuss the days that work best
for you during your interview.
- One weekend night is required every other week. The Pay
- Pay rate is $20.50/hr. for the first 40 hours you work per
- You will receive overtime premium pay after 40
hours/week.Overtime premium pay rate is $30.75/hr.Examples:
- Work a 45 hour week: $973.75/week; $50,600/year
- Work a 50+ hour week and make:
$58,600++/year DHL PAYS WEEKLYYOU ARE HOME EVERY
DAY!DROP AND HOOK - NO TOUCH Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience
driving a tractor/trailer.If you meet the 6 months minimum
requirement but have less than one year of experience a certificate
of completion from an accredited CDL training school is
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Hazmat Endorsement is required. If you do not have this at the
time of hire you must be willing to secure this endorsement within
45 days of hire. DHL will reimburse for all direct and related
- Hazmat / Tanker endorsement preferred but not required.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the
DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely
in both urban and suburban environments. DHL also offers: GREAT
REWARDS: Outstanding Affordable Benefits - Effective after Only 30
- Medical - Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes
one free physical per year. Less than $9.00/week for individual and
less than $31.00 per week for Family Coverage.
- Dental - Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups
and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays). Less than
$1.00/week for individual and less than $5.00 per week for Family
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include
one free annual vision checkup at no charge. Less than $1.00/week
for individual and less than $3.00 per week for Family Coverage.
Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy - Protection for up to
- Paid Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin
accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3
personal holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90
days of employment.
- 401-K - Company Matching - No better way to save for your
retirement. If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will
match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week
and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. To make this even better
YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY. In other words, if
you save $80.00 per week DHL will contribute around $67 per week to
- Tuition Reimbursement - Go back to College or Graduate School
and let DHL pay for most, if not all, of your expenses.
- First Class Company Equipment - Late model and well maintained
tractors and van trailers. DHL SUPPLY CHAINExcellence. Simply
Keywords: DHL Supply Chain, Rochester , PM Full Time- Class A Shuttle Drivers, Professions , Altoona, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!