Child Care Consultant
Company: Exceptional Persons Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This is working at EPI - connecting people, creating
opportunities, and nurturing growth.Exceptional Persons, Inc. (EPI)
is a FIVE-TIME recipient of the Employer of Choice designation.
Employees nominate organizations in the Cedar Valley for this
Join us! We have a full-time opportunity on 1st shift available for
people looking to make a difference.
Working for EPI has its benefits. Many benefits.Full benefits are
offered for full-time positions (30+ hours/week)
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans (even pet
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, and personal time
- 401(k)* employer match up to 6% (also available to part-time
employees) and flex spending plan
- Employee Assistance Program with access to free counseling,
legal, financial and elder care consultation
- Paid training
- Employee discounts (vehicle repair, gym memberships, and
This is what you'll get to do. Real career. Real purpose.
- Schedule site visits with child care centers, preschools and
child care homes for the purpose of maintaining regulatory
requirements and pursuing participation in the Iowa Quality Rating
- Provide regular and ongoing support for registered child care
providers and centers in target areas.
- Maintain accurate and current information in provider database
through regular and routine recording (phone or personal).
- Schedule and manage duties related to child care provider
- Support community outreach efforts related to improving access
to quality child care.
- Meet regularly with child care providers to identify their
training needs and issues/concerns related to the provision of
- Assist providers in obtaining a level of competency in
utilizing the Iowa Child Care
As a Child Care Consultant you will experience personal GROWTH
opportunities through career advancement and CONNECT to a community
that leads a greater PURPOSE!
Here's what we're looking for. What are you waiting for? Apply
- Knowledge of State childcare licensing standards and
registration guidelines for childcare providers.
- Knowledge of basic professional technical assistance and
- Ability to work effectively with childcare providers.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
- Ability to participate in events, training sessions and
meetings (flexible hours, including evenings, overnights and
weekends) throughout the region and state.
- General word processing and computer knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree in early childhood, elementary education with
an early childhood endorsement or closely related field.
- Two (2) years experience in childcare/education related field.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- This position requires a valid driver's license, auto
insurance, a good driving record, and the ability to pass an
extensive background check, including checks of the Dependent Adult
and Child Abuse registries, the Sex Offender registry, and a
criminal history check.
- Shift: 1st., Monday-Friday
- Tier: Full-time, 40hrs/week.
Post job offer drug screen required.EPI is an equal opportunity
employer.Real Career! Real Purpose!
Must be 21 and older to participate in 401(k) program.
Keywords: Exceptional Persons Inc, Rochester , Child Care Consultant, Professions , Decorah, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!