Material Handler I
Company: Mills Fleet Farm
Location: Chippewa Falls
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you a friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and enjoy
working in a physical and fast paced manner, this role is for
The Material Handler I is responsible for operating non-powered
equipment for the purpose of moving, sorting, locating, relocating,
and counting product. The Material Handler will also be responsible
for checking all inbound and outbound products for accuracy.
Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, and products
correctly match what was ordered.
* Pick, stage, and/or physically load product onto pallets or
* Ensure outgoing product shipments are complete and accurate.
* Verify and report discrepancies such as non-available
* Assist in physical inventories.
* Ensure neat & even stacking of merchandise on pallets.
* High School Diploma or GED preferred.
* Six months warehouse is preferred
* Basic knowledge of computer systems and ability to learn and
operate a RF Unit.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is
continuously required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel;
reach with hands and arms. The Team Member is frequently required
to stoop, kneel, crouch; and raise hands/arms above shoulder level.
The Team Member is occasionally required to sit and climb or
balance. The Team Member must continuously lift and/or move up to
20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. In the cases of
oversized or heavier loads, follow two-person (or more) lift
procedures. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Mills Fleet Farm, Rochester , Material Handler I, Professions , Chippewa Falls, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!