Driver, Hazmat Truck- Mason City
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2021
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections as well as loading
and unloading products.
- Deliver crop protection and crop nutrient products to customer
locations in a safe, punctual, and efficient manner.
- Deliver refined fuels and propane gas to CHS customer locations
in a safe, punctual, and efficient manner.
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for hauling bulk liquid
products to include, but not limited to Petroleum, Propane, and
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Maintain electronic logs and on-board computer with each
- Perform all pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to
- Driving Tractor Trailer delivering various types of tanker
loads to various customers.
- Loading and unloading (hooking up loading arms, hooking and
unhooking hoses for unloading).
- Filling out daily load/unload reports.
- Conducting pre and post trip inspections.
- Various duties as assigned (hooking and unhooking etc.).
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 2+ years in Supply Chain and/or Procurement
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of driving experience or equivalent mileage
- CDL Class A with tanker and hazmat endorsements or ability to
obtain prior to start date Physical Requirements
- Ability to pass DOT physical, drug test, and pre-work screenCHS
offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include
Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day
Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension,
Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of
Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full
query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that
requires a valid commercial driver--s license (CDL). Candidates
seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor
vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the
FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of
offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify
Keywords: CHS Inc, Rochester , Driver, Hazmat Truck- Mason City, Professions , Northwood, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!