Electrical Design Engineer
Location: Chippewa Falls
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. (SEH--) is an employee-owned
company comprised of more than 800 engineers, architects, planners,
scientists and talented professionals who work to provide
exceptional service and value to our public and private clients.
SEH employee-owners solve our world's complex challenges of
renewing infrastructure, improving mobility, engineering clean
water and designing better places all which contribute to Building
a Better World for All of Us--. We've been in business for more
than 90 years with evidence of our work in more than 40 states.
As an Electrical Engineer on our team, you will:
- Work as part of a team that develops electrical design
- Produce and manage the production of construction
- Provide coordination with other disciplines
- This position is able to work out of our Chippewa Falls,
Milwaukee, or Sheboygan WI offices
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited
- Professional Engineer in Iowa or able to obtain within Six (6)
months of employment
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience in Industrial
and/or Commercial system design
- Ability to travel as needed for team meetings, client
consultations, field surveys, construction observation, etc.
- Project Management Experience
- Manage your work activities and project team responsibilities
and report to supervisor on status of workload
- Understand design codes, standards, specification and ability
to interpret them
- Interpreting engineering deliverable content as assigned.
- Proficient in applicable electrical codes, interior lighting
design, exterior/outdoor lighting design, voltage drop
calculations, power distribution design, one-line diagrams,
schematics, back-up power systems, and control systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Conducting field investigations, condition assessments, write
reports and interfacing with clients
- Revit and/or AutoCAD experience
SEH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such committed to
maintain equal pay for equal work and base all employment decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Keywords: SEH, Rochester , Electrical Design Engineer, Professions , Chippewa Falls, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!