Direct Support Program Supervisor
Posted on: September 16, 2023
REM River Bluffs, a member of the Sevita family, provides
services for Individuals with intellectual and developmental
disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, other complex
Join our team in Rochester, MN! Pay $18.00 - $20.33 / hour! Get
paid daily or weekly with our Pay on Demand option through Dayforce
Locations Available: Manor Point Lane NW , 17th Ave NW , 26th
Street SE , 3rd Street NW , 20th Street SE , Opal Lane NW
Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can make a
difference in the lives of others? Look no further by joining the
REM River Bluffs team! This role is critical to our success. As a
mission-driven organization, we are intensely focused on expanding
access to services and developing new and more effective ways of
delivering supports and services to individuals with a range of
intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP)
and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff
hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve
in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including:
assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and
planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional
or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on
outings in the community or providing transportation to work or
other activities. Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish
rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and
schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and
experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of
the people we serve on a daily basis. Why Join Us as a Program
- Full-time position.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Pay On Demand with Dayforce Wallet.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with an established, growing company
specialized in human services with nationwide career development
and advancement opportunities. Take your human services career to
the next level with REM River Bluffs! If you are a natural leader
looking for a longer-term management track in Human Services, we
want to hear from you for this Program Supervisor opportunity. Come
join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals. Apply
Today as a Program Supervisor!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, Rochester , Direct Support Program Supervisor, Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!