PATIENT AMBASSADOR (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time PATIENT AMBASSADOR
- Location: Mayo Clinic St. Mary - 1216 Second St. SW, Rochester,
MN 55905 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; open availability including every
other weekend preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon
- Requirement: No experience necessary. Willing to train!
- Starting Pay: $23.00 per hourPositions at this location require
proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID
testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a
position for this location may be asked about their vaccination
status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All
religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions
regarding vaccination status will be considered.Make a difference
in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a
culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are
filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare
experiences. Take a look for yourself at the !
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food
to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their
cafes to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients.
Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health
systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional,
and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the
healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time
and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine
in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best
Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison
is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group
and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs,
and 21,000 professional food service team members. Job Summary
Summary: As a Patient Ambassador, you will serve as the primary
representative of the Patient Experience Team for your respective
unit. You are primarily responsible for successfully completing all
assigned patient interviews and new admission visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts new admission visits to all assigned units within
timeframe established by unit leadership and patient experience
- Ensures that all employees demonstrate an aggressive
hospitality (respect) orientation toward customers and
- Supports client satisfaction at a level that ensures account
- Promotes client awareness of the Patient Experience
- Assists in customizing programs to meet each account's unique
needs as required.
- Assists in developing and/or monitoring a department/unit
patient satisfaction action plan and reporting to clients as
- Assists in effective employee relations programs at unit
- Encourages employee creativity and innovation.
- Provides recognition for employee when programs are implemented
- Completes housekeeping tasks when requested by customer or
- Resolves housekeeping issues that do not meet standards and
ensures housekeeping tasks are followed up on and completed in a
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of office procedures and contract
- Ability to use working knowledge of the environment to meet
established goals and objectives.
- Fiscal and budgetary skills.BENEFITS FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- Full-time and part-time positionsare offered the following
benefits: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and
Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identify Theft Protection,
Pet Insurance, and other voluntary benefits including Critical
Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity
Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Full-time positions also offerthe following benefits to
associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability
Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible
Spending Accounts (FSAs)Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass
Group. Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.We will
consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those
with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a
manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local
laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the
New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal
history (and driving history) to apply.Morrison Healthcare
maintains a drug-free workplace.Req ID: 1188294
Keywords: Compass Group, Rochester , PATIENT AMBASSADOR (FULL-TIME), Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...