Sanitation Team Member
Company: Fleet Farm
Location: Chippewa Falls
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The position is responsible for keeping the building clean and
sanitized properly and according to company standards.
- Ensure restrooms remain clean, clutter free and fully stocked
during operating hours.
- Support all teams with cleaning projects.
- Perform minor repairs and improvements.
- Participate in ordering supplies required for distribution
- Help with cleaning emergencies and spills.
- Help maintain the distribution center's landscaping and parking
- Perform continual cleaning of all distribution
- Remain familiar with company's hazard communication standard as
well as Safety Data Sheets (SDS) documentation and Resource
Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA) guidelines and standards.
- Cross train in Material Handler position, as needed.
- Pick, stage, and/or physically load product onto pallets or
- Ensure outgoing product shipments are complete and
- Verify and reports discrepancies such as non-available
- Ensure neat & even stacking of merchandise on pallets. --Other
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Model cross functional teamwork and communication.
- Be able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout
- Work on your feet 8-12 hours in a shift. Education/Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- Desire to learn and take direction.
Keywords: Fleet Farm, Rochester , Sanitation Team Member, Other , Chippewa Falls, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...