Company: Olmsted Medical Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
DescriptionPRN - Day Shift
- Performs work duties in a dependable manner.
- Demonstrates open communication; team oriented.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Maintains ongoing self-development.
- Acts in a professional manner.
- Performs repetitive motions throughout shift.
- Demonstrate all aspects of endoscope processing including
bedside cleaning, manual cleaning, automated high-level
disinfection, and proper transport/storage.
- Assists in endoscopy procedures alongside health care
- Collects and transports specimens appropriately according to
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Olmsted Medical Center, Rochester , Endoscopy Tech, Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!