Batch Record Specialist
Location: Charles City
Posted on: January 24, 2023
The Batch Record Specialist is responsible for working with the
Process Engineers and other Operations personnel to develop or
revise process documentation in a timely manner.
- Writing batch records and cleaning batch records, campaign
reports and other miscellaneous reports and documents as
- Working with the appropriate departments to set up process
codes, label requests and MSDS revisions
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
- Developing and maintaining IQ OQ and PQ documents and
- Develop and maintain any document templates such as batch
records, protocols as needed
All employees are required to adhere to DEA, EPA, FDA, OSHA and
cGMP regulations as they relate to the operation of the Company;
and to adhere to all company safety rules and procedures. All
employees are expected to report to work regularly and promptly.
Other duties relating to departmental mission, not specifically
detailed in this section may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering required.
- 2 or more years of experience in an office environment is
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in windows based environment including word
processing, spreadsheet and data base programs.
Cambrex is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and
will consider all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Cambrex Charles City offers an extraordinary opportunity, a
competitive salary, and an exceptional benefits package including
medical, dental, vision care and prescription, life, LTD, STD;
401(k) with employer match; tuition reimbursement; and the 'Arthur
I. Mendolia Scholarship Program.'
Keywords: Cambrex, Rochester , Batch Record Specialist, Other , Charles City, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!