Company: Olmsted Medical Center
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description0.7 FTE - Shifts Vary - Overnights
- Prior experience in maintaining cleanliness of a professional
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be available to cover leaves of absence, paid time off,
and sick leaves
- Previous custodial experience preferred
- Makes courier runs to other OMC locations and Mayo Clinic as
- Folds up and discards empty boxes from stockroom and other
- Vacuums all carpets.
- Sweeps and wet mops all corridors and stairwells.
- Cleans all lobbies on first and second floors including
vacuuming, emptying waste receptacles, and dusting.
- Washes elevator walls, ceilings, fans, and lights.
- Burnishes all tile floors in all areas on a rotating
- Strips and re-waxes all tile floors in all areas on a rotating
- Washes and scrubs floors in delivery rooms and Emergency
- Sweeps outside walkways as needed.
- Shovels snow as needed, and uses snow blower when
- Other duties as assigned.
At Olmsted Medical Center, we value our employees and are committed
to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. To
keep up with the evolving trends, Olmsted Medical Center offers the
following for employees who are employed at a 0.5 FTE or
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term
- Adoption Assistance Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Olmsted Medical Center, Rochester , Custodian, Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!