Customer Care Specialist
Company: Metallics, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Metallics is recognized worldwide as a leading supplier of
identification, decoration, and promotional products. We serve
thousands of customers ranging from small start up companies to
Fortune 500 companies. We are currently looking to fill a Customer
Care Specialist position.
The Customer Care Specialist provides exceptional support and
information about products and services to customers. They will
contribute to the success of Metallics, Inc. by communicating
information effectively and efficiently to both internal and
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
1. Monitors and responds to customer phone calls, emails and
2. Ensures proper action is taken to resolve customer problems and
concerns issues as necessary
3. Maintains customer records and files paperwork accordingly
4. Pulls paperwork for processing quotes and purchase orders
5. Provides follow up to internal and external customers
effectively and efficiently
6. Access and navigates customer web portals
7. Work effectively as a team player, helping others when
8. Maintains an organized workspace
9. All other duties as assigned
To successfully perform this position, an individual must be able
to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or
- Previous experience in customer service is preferred
- Some experience with industry products or services is
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work proficiently in Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a manageable workload by
efficiently utilizing available time and tools.
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT*
The physical demands and work environment described below are
representative of those that must be met by an individual to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The individual must be able to be seated for extended periods of
- The individual must be able to lift up to 15 lbs occasionally
The hours for this position are primarily 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday
through Friday. Some overtime is required, as needed.
This position is non-exempt (hourly).
No physicals or pre-screening required for employment.
Get you started faster -- start within days of your job offer.
Get your money faster - weekly payroll!
Opportunities for advancement within the company!
Regular employee appreciation events!
We have an awesome benefits plan!
_-Weekly premiums as low as $38_
_-FREE healthcare at Neighborhood Family Clinics_
*Dental and Vision Insuranc*e
_-Dental and Vision options available at as little as $3 per
_-100% employer paid premiums_
_-Additional voluntary life insurance available_
*Vacation Time/Time Off*
_-Earned as you go! Accrual based on years of service._
_-Flexible scheduling for appointments_
_-Standard paid holidays_
_-Employer match available_
And much more!
\*\*\*\* Apply online at: https://www.metallics.net/jobs/
Or fill out an application at: W7274 County Highway Z Onalaska WI,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.76 - $18.85 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Metallics, Inc, Rochester , Customer Care Specialist, Other , Onalaska, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!