Manufacturing Team Member - Arcadia, WI
Company: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Our ideal candidate is reliable, likes working with their hands
on fast-paced precision projects, and enjoys a family atmosphere.
No experience needed! We will train on the job to get you into a
new career! If this sounds like you, apply online or walk in to
apply in person today! Join us in Arcadia, WIStarting Base
- Warehouse Positions: $16.85-21.35 depending on shift/days!
- Manufacturing Positions: : Average wage is $24.00 with
- Many positions offer incentive pay!
- Multiple schedules to choose from!What you will do as a
- Operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools
in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Accurately record production information. This includes
recording using a scanner, computer, or by hand.
- Inspect parts for defects, repairing if possible, and informing
appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- Possess the ability to lift 50 100 pounds.
- Always make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top
priority.What skills you will need:
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of
- The ability to learn basic computer and scanning systems.
- You must be able to remain on your feet in an upright position
and move about on foot for the duration of your shift. You will
also bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach at or
above shoulder level.
- You have basic counting and math skills.What you will do as a
Warehouse Team Member:
- Transfer materials within the Warehouse facility as
- You will frequently transport loads of up to 100 pounds and
occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds.
- Operate Forklifts or other powered vehicles in a safe and
- Make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at
all times.What skills you will need:
- Ability to learn our basic computer and warehouse /
distribution center scanning systems.
- You must be able to obtain a valid, company-issued Forklift or
Powered Industrial Vehicles license where required.
- You have basic counting, math and measurement skills.
- You can read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic
- Ability to reliably work a defined full time or part time
scheduleExclusive benefits built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- On-Site Wellness Clinic
- Profit sharing eligibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Furniture DiscountsAshley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit,
and business need. If you re good at what you do, we want you to do
it at Ashley Furniture. Associated topics: fork lift, inventory,
lawn, management, manufacture, mow, plant, plant management,
production management, scanner
Keywords: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., Rochester , Manufacturing Team Member - Arcadia, WI, Other , Onalaska, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!