Yard Team Member
Company: Fleet Farm
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our
priority. - If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and
enjoy working in a physical and fast paced manner, this role is for
you! The Yard Team Member is responsible for greeting and assisting
customers throughout the yard, as well as monitoring the receipt
and loading of merchandise in the assigned area in accordance with
company policies, practices and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring Fleet Farm's merchandise presentation
standards are in place in the yard and surrounding work areas.
- Ensure displayed merchandise on store campus is seasonally
relevant, properly secured and is well presented.
- Responsible for maintaining backroom locator accuracy within
- Ensure all yard merchandise is properly wrapped and stored in a
way that will prevent it from being weather damaged.
- Effectively load correct merchandise into customers' vehicles
while following all safety guidelines.
- On demand, locate sale and promotional items to replenish stock
during operating hours.
- Transport product throughout the facility while safely
operating a forklift or other material handling equipment.
- Ensure lumber is being culled per company guidelines.
- Maintain a working knowledge of product placement in the yard
to be able to better assist and direct our customers.
- Maintain all car side pickup signage and cones in the yard.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to be certified to operate a forklift and other
material handling devices.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Warehouse environment can expose temperature fluctuations
(hot/cold), noise, dust, and uneven walking surfaces.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business. Including nights, weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Fleet Farm, Rochester , Yard Team Member, Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!