Online Fulfillment Team Member
Company: Fleet Farm
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our
priority. - If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and
enjoy working in a physical and fast paced manner, this role is for
you! The Online Fulfillment Team Member will provide a friendly
customer experience through timely execution and fulfillment of
online orders. The Team Member will be responsible for locating
merchandise for online customer orders in both the backroom and on
the sales floor.
- Fulfill Buy Online Pickup in Store (BOPIS) orders within a four
hour timeframe to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ship Pick Pack and Ship (PPS) orders within a two day timeframe
unless specifically marked for next day delivery service.
- Properly prepare and pack customer orders for shipment using
correct materials in a timely manner.
- Properly organize, stock and fulfil layaway orders.
- Provide outstanding service to customers by maintaining
attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to be certified to operate a forklift and other
material handling devices.
- Able to lift and move 50 pounds or more on a regular basis and
- Warehouse environment can expose temperature fluctuations
(hot/cold), noise, dust, and uneven walking surfaces.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business. Includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Fleet Farm, Rochester , Online Fulfillment Team Member, Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!