Regional Sales Representative
Company: RETURN INC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Sales Rep with a Purpose
Were looking for someone who is passionate about cultivating an
interest in a more responsible way to grow. More than just
identifying new markets and leads, pitching prospects, and
connecting customers to the right products, we need someone who is
engaged with our mission to play a small role in the global effort
to restore and regenerate our planet. Someone with enough
experience in the Agriculture, Lawn & Garden, Horticulture, Soil
Media, and/or Fertilizer Industry to know they want to help change
it. And ideally, someone who calls the Midwest homethe position
reports to Stewartville, MN and covers Minnesota, Iowa, and
Wisconsin. This is a hybrid role and the Sales Rep will be expected
to visit the office in Stewartville two times per week. ABOUT
RETURN Were a local leader in the organic and sustainable
fertilizer business that cares deeply about our people, planet, and
We provide a viable alternative to synthetic growing products that
encourage soil regeneration to help grow healthier food, people and
planet. Not to mention, were a certified Great Place to Work!
HOMETOWN Return is based just outside of Rochester, in the heart of
rural southeastern Minnesota.
At over 100,000 people, Rochester is consistently rated as one of
the best cities to live in the U.S. Scenic beauty and an even pace
top the list of reasons why, followed by plenty of dining,
shopping, and entertainment options.
RESPONSIBILITIES Our Sales Rep responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain a productive and growing sales lead
- Communicate with customers and leads.
- Manage healthy customer relationships through ongoing
- Communicate new products to prospects and customers.
- Maintain sales reportscalls, orders, sales, lost business,
customer or vendor relationship issues.
- Provide periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Assist Sales Manager with organizational skills, account
strategies, territory planning and administrative
- Develop and increase sales revenue to meet targets.
- Become actively involved sales orientation and sales
- Act as a knowledgeable expert to customers.
- Assist with sales exhibit planning.
- Attend trade shows.
- Participate in education and training conferences on selling
and marketing programs.
- Coordinate and assist in leading sales meetings to include site
selection and agenda preparation.
- Check on competitive activity and develop new methods of
attaining new accounts.
- Troubleshoot problems regarding products provided.
- Answer questions from customers and handle complaints.
- Regional travel will be required between Minnesota, Iowa, and
Wisconsin, as well as for periodic trade shows.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Our ideal sales rep is:
- A tech-savvy, team player
- A Communications Professional
- Customer Focused
- Cool Under Pressure
- An efficient Time Manager
- Results Driven
- Diversity and Inclusion Minded
- Always Learning BACKGROUND / SKILLS / ABILITIES
- At least three years of sales experience in lawn and garden,
horticulture, soil media, compost and/or fertilizer; five years of
- Experience as a Sales Agronomist highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the sales cycle from
prospecting to closing the deal.
- Proficient with Salesforce or other CRM.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, or
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Valid drivers license.
- Good IT and diagnostic skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Willing to uphold our company values.
- Elevates team members and fosters growth through collaboration
- Innovates old tasks and and improves procedures.
- Takes personal responsibility and possesses a curious
- Takes initiative to proactively communicate.
- Dedication to upholding our ongoing efforts to leave the planet
better than we found it. EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related
field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. WORK
ENVIRONMENT The Sales Representative may work in outside weather
conditions including extreme heat and cold. This role is
occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, a loud work
environment, fumes or airborne particles, potentially toxic
chemicals and vibration. EEO Statement Return provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Powered by JazzHR PI191819991
Keywords: RETURN INC, Rochester , Regional Sales Representative, Other , Stewartville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!