Commercial Loan Specialist
Company: Coulee Bank
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Commercial Loan Specialist provides loan support for
commercial, commercial real estate, and construction loans. Assists
lenders and customers with various types of loans by reviewing and
maintaining loan documents as directed. May be asked to provide
training and work direction to other Loan Coordinators on behalf of
the Loan Operations Manager.
- Assist customers with loan questions in person, on the phone,
and via e-mail.
- Assist in preparing loan input sheets and determining the
appropriate documents for respective closing and/or renewals. When
required, order appraisal, title work, prepare closing statements,
obtain flood certifications, and facilitate document
- Work with customers in determining loan balances and interest
paid to date. Accurately quote payoff information when
- Review documentations in preparation of loan
- Review loan documents prepared by Loan Processing Specialist in
accordance with loan policy guidelines and compliant with
- Submit payment for various loan expenses and forward billing to
customer as needed.
- Type correspondence, notices, and reports as
- Monitor receipt of collateral and financial ticklers.
- Ensure that the banks loan exceptions are kept to a minimum as
reported by bank regulators.
- Follow all established security and internal control procedures
to protect the assets of the Bank and its customers.
- Establish and carry out notary public duties in compliance with
- Prepare a variety of reports and correspondence as needed to
effectively and professionally transact business for the
- Maintain proficiency in using all applicable software to this
- Participate in training to ensure knowledge of all pertinent
procedure and regulatory requirements to perform all aspects of
this position in a competent manner.
- Prior banking experience required. Experience in commercial
processing is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal
supervision in a fast-paced office.
Coulee Bank Perks
- Possibility of sign on bonus
- $250 Annual Health and Wellness Reimbursement
- $100 Annual Coulee Attire Allowance
- Dollar for dollar match up to 4% 401k
- Profit Sharing
- Quarterly Bonuses
The likely hourly range for this position is $20.00 - $23.00 , this
is not, however, a guarantee of compensation. The rate will be set
based on experience and geographic location.PI187097302
Keywords: Coulee Bank, Rochester , Commercial Loan Specialist, Other , Onalaska, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!