Posted on: August 6, 2022
Looking for a Virology Scientist with experience in mammalian
cell lines!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet NittoAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $70,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:Based
in Rochester, MN, we are a biotechnology company that specializes
in oncolytic virotherapy and reporter gene imaging. We are ooking
for a Virology Scientist with experience in mammalian cell lines to
join our growing team!Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Great Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!Job Details
- A Ph.D. or MS in Molecular/Cellular Biology, Biochemistry,
Virology, or a related field
- Must be proficient in cloning
- Must have experience in the design, rescue and characterization
(engineering) of negative sense single stranded RNA viruses or have
the background and skills to master it in short period of time
- Structural understanding of viral proteins and proficiency in a
structural imaging program eg. PyMOL
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a teamValued
- Cell and virus culture, Molecular biology, qPCR, RT-PCR, ELISA
- Viral analytics: virus rescue and amplification, plaque assay,
TCID50, IFA, Cell-based assays: Cell proliferation and cytotoxicity
assay, cell-signaling pathways, Molecular cloning of viral vectors
for gene therapy or oncolyticsInterested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Rochester , Virology Scientist, Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!