Location: Blue Earth
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Are you an independent worker who thrives digging into customer
- Do you have customer management experience that includes
talking to the CEO and to the data entry clerk?
- Do you have a passion for meeting the customer
- Do you love managing the internal and external customer
- Have you wanted to gain the skills needed to manage your own
business? If you answered yes to these questions, consider our
Customer Representative position. What we do:Nortech, in
partnership with our medical, industrial, aerospace and defense
customers, uses intelligence, innovation, speed and global
expertise to provide manufacturing and engineering solutions. This
enables our customers to be leaders in digital connectivity and
data management to achieve their business goals. Nortech strives to
be a workplace that fosters valued relationships internally and in
our communities.As a Customer Representative, you will:
- Work under general supervision & perform a wide variety of
semi-routine support activities in the customer care functions and
may provide work leadership to fellow team members as needed.
- Ensure sales orders are created and processed on time following
the contract review process.
- Manage customer requests and requirements and solves minor
customer problems and enters data into Customer Relationships
Management Tool (CRMT); delivers customer report cards and/or
feedback to management.
- Gather new business information i.e. new product, new programs,
new contacts from assigned customers and enters into CRMT.
- Review quote information, analyzes margin and cost variances
for assigned customers.
- Respond to customer's verbal and/or written requests including
order acknowledgments, lead times, etc. What you bring for
education and/or experience: Successful candidates for this role
have experience as a Customer Representative who completes various
tasks, including order entry and reports, as well as assisting with
customer requests and questions, was fully responsible for meeting
day-to-day customer expectations that align with Company business
requirements. In addition, you have solid MS Office skills (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). To be considered for this opportunity,
you must have a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or
university; or two years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.What we offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental & Vision for employee & family, including a
100% company paid base medical plan for employees
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance 100% paid by the company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual starts immediately for all full-time employees
- 11 Company Paid Holidays, including personal days
- Training and opportunity for advancement
- Employee Referral ProgramNortech is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and Substance Free WorkplaceCertain positions at Nortech
require access to information, or technology that is subject to the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US
government security regulations. These laws do not permit access
rights to non-US citizens, or to other unauthorized individuals.
Therefore, presently, all applicants must be US Citizens, or US
Permanent Residents ("green card holders"), and/or otherwise comply
with ITAR requirements for access rights, to be considered for a
Keywords: Nortech, Rochester , Customer Representative, Other , Blue Earth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!