Posted on: January 16, 2022
Aerotek, voted Best of Staffing, is hiringAssemblersto work with
a local manufacturing companywith a pay range of $17/hr. - $20/hr.
(paid weekly).Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in the production of various assemblies and sub
assemblies for various industries.
- Utilize machines and various hand and power tools.
- Rotate on various machines and stations every 2 hours to keep
the work fresh.Qualifications:
- No prior factory experience required to apply
- Attention to detail (does it visually look right)
- Perform basic math
- Ability to work 45+ hours every weekRelated Skills & Job
- Machine Operator, General Labor, Production Worker, Forklift
Operator, AssemblerWork Environment / Shift:
- Climate controlled facility.
- No requirement for steel toes.
- No sandals or crocks.
- 1st Shift Assembly: $17 - Mon Fri - 4:45am 3:15 pm, 30 min.
unpaid lunch (meal 11:30 am 12 pm)
- 2nd Shift Assembly: $18.50 - Mon Fri - 3:45 pm 2:15am, 30 min.
unpaid lunch (meal 7:30 pm 8 pm)
- 2nd Shift Sheet Metal Operator: $20 - Mon-Fri - 3:00 pm-11:00
pm, paid 20 min lunch
- 3rd Shift Sheet Metal Operator: $20 - Sun-Thurs - 11:00 pm-
7:00 am, paid 20 min lunch
- 5th Shift Sheet Metal Operator: $20 - Sat-Sun-Mon - 6:45 am-
7:15 pm, unpaid 30min lunch
- 5th Shift (Part Time) Sheet Metal Operator: $20 - SATSUN ONLY-
6:45 am- 7:15 pm, unpaid 30 min lunchIf you are interested in this
Job Opportunity you can contact me directly ator612-682-9659 EXT
55030. About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with
its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts
with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Rochester , Assembler, Other , Onalaska, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!