Company: Gundersen Health System
Location: West Salem
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people
want to work here. If you're looking for a job to love, apply
Schedule Weekly Hours:
This is a full-time position (1.0 FTE) working 80 hours every two
weeks. The hours are 2nd shift, Monday - Friday from 3:00pm -
11:30pm, with a rotating weekend schedule (approximately every 7th
or 8th weekend).
This position has an 8/80 hour flex overtime computation.
Work with all departments of Gundersen Health System to insure
efficient and timely distribution and delivery of needed supplies,
non-stock shipments and various products in order to enhance
1. Work with external providers to receive, stage, store and
deliver incoming supplies and equipment.
2. Utilize the Lawson inventory system for receiving freight,
inventory control and distribution of supplies.
3. Put away of freight received from vendors and distributors,
picking and packing orders from paper requisitions and handhelds.
Apply charge stickers to appropriate items when putting product
4. Drive a 13-ton delivery box truck or cargo van and back into
loading dock. Load and/or unload supplies, non-stock shipments, or
product staged on carts and/or pallet racking, utilizing a pallet
jack or power industrial trucks.
5. Deliver non-stock shipments and supplies to various departments
throughout the organization.
6. Support Laundry with deliveries of supplies and clean linen on
both the La Crosse and Onalaska Campus as well as picking up dirty
that is returned to the Laundry facility.
7. Pick, stage and deliver Invision orders directly to Hospital
Units or to Central Service Distribution Aides for delivery based
on urgency of need by utilizing a cart, pallet jack and /or power
8. Recycle plastic totes and various delivery carts and pallets
between the La Crosse and Onalaska Campuses and the Distribution
9. Process all product and equipment returns that are to be sent
back to vendor via LTL Carrier or through a parcel provider.
10. Cross training will be required as appropriate.
11. Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping
workstation area neat and clean. Organize warehouse and work area
for orderliness at all times.
12. Wear and use proper safety equipment.
13. Perform other job duties as assigned.
Education and Learning:
REQUIRED High School Diploma or equivalency
DESIRED High School Diploma or equivalency + additional
DESIRED 2 years experience in a warehouse and/or distribution
center requiring basic occupational knowledge and skills.
License and Certifications:
REQUIRED Valid Driver's License (DL)
Age Specific Population Served:
Nonage Specific (N/A)
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably
anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other
potentially infectious materials.
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Static Standing Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Stooping/Bending Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Lifting - Floor to Waist Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours) Number of
Lifting - Waist to Overhead Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours) Number
of lbs 50-75
Push/Pull (Static Force) Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours) Number of
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have
questions about the position, please contact
HR-Recruitment@gundersenhealth.org or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Gundersen Health System, Rochester , Stockroom Clerk, Other , West Salem, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!