Correctional Client Assistant
Company: Attic Correctional Services Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
ATTIC Correctional Services is currently recruiting for multiple
part-time Correctional Client Assistants, to provide community
based services to persons with a history of sexual violence
following their release and transition back to their home
community.The Correctional Client Assistant is responsible for
providing monitoring checks at supervised residence(s), as well as
other supervision services such as transportation to authorized
activities and supervised visits on an as-needed basis. Hours for
this position are 8-16 hours per a week. Must have weekday 4AM-5AM
and 3PM-6PM availability for services.Includes $500.00 Sign On
Bonus paid out over the course of 1 year!Duties include, but are
not limited to:
- Obtaining schedules and assignments of day-to-day tasks from
- Transporting clients to activities.
- Monitoring client(s) attitude, appearance and behavior.
- Completing required log entries and apartment checklists each
- Ensuring that client(s) observe program rules, policies, and
- Monitoring the physical residence to ensure the health, safety,
and security of the client(s), community, and property.
- Documenting and reporting client violations to direct
supervisor and DHS.
- Providing informal guidance to clients on daily living
activities and independent living skills
Education & Work Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience and/or education relating to corrections, criminal
Justice, human services, psychology, sociology, security, social
services, mental health, behavioral health, or law enforcement
preferred.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Access to his/her own vehicle for transporting client(s).
- Valid driver's license, good driving and proof of
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Demonstrated understanding and sensitivity to interactions with
individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with staff, clients, and other parties in
an effective manner while maintaining professional boundaries.
- Strong decision making abilities and self- motivated.
- High level organizational, time management and planning
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrated initiative and flexibility.
- Experience enforcing rules, policies and procedures.
- Access to internet services.
- Proficiency in the use of automated computer system and
Microsoft Office software programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action
ATTIC Correctional Services, Inc. is in compliance with applicable
state and federal statutes and regulations relating to
nondiscrimination in employment and service delivery. No otherwise
qualified person shall be excluded from employment, be denied the
benefits of employment or otherwise be subject to discrimination in
employment in any manner on the basis of age, race, religion,
color, sex, national origin or ancestry, disability or association
with a person with a disability, arrest or conviction record,
sexual orientation, marital status or pregnancy, political belief,
or affiliation, military participation, or use or non use of lawful
products off the employer's premises during working hours. All
employees are expected to support goals and programmatic activities
relating to nondiscrimination in employment. No otherwise qualified
applicant for service or service participant shall be excluded from
participation, be denied benefits, or otherwise be subject to
discrimination in any manner on the basis of race, color, national
origin or ancestry, age, sex, disability or association with a
person with a disability. Under the Food Stamp Act and USDA policy,
discrimination is prohibited also on the basis of religion,
political beliefs or affiliation. This policy covers eligibility
for the access to service delivery, and treatment in all of our
programs and activities.
As a Federal Contractor, ACS supports Section 503 of the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973 which prohibits discrimination of
qualified individuals with disabilities, and the Vietnam Era
Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 which prohibits
discrimination of covered veterans; and requires affirmative action
in all personnel practices for qualified individuals with
disabilities and for covered veterans.
Keywords: Attic Correctional Services Inc, Rochester , Correctional Client Assistant, Other , Sparta, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!