Mfg. Cell Operator 3rd shift $1,250 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Stanley, Black and Decker
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This machine operator position involves learning to perform the
operation and set-ups of primary (heading) and secondary
manufacturing equipment under appropriate supervision. The operator
will be responsible for learning the skills necessary to maintain
production requirements and quality standards. (Sacma Head/Thread,
HiSpeed Hd/Thd Cell, UltraCon Cell, Camcrete Cells).
- Follows all safety rules.
- Maintain clean, orderly work area
- Operate machinery as needed, which will include emptying pans,
inspecting/gaging parts, making minor mechanical adjustments.
- Where applicable, learn to perform minor machine set-ups;
including, but not limited to, tooling changes and first piece
- Record data for SPC, TS16949 documentation.
- Move material by operating forklift or using non-motorized
- Perform minor machine maintenance such as oil changes and
tightening of bolts.
- Performs all other duties as requested by Supervisor or
- Must be available to work overtime as needed.Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to do basic math for blueprint reading, gaging,
- Ability to learn computer operation/data entry.
- Mechanical aptitude to learn machine operation skills and
develop an understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Ability to identify basic equipment problems.
- Ability to visualize and understand the manufacturing
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to legibly complete sign-offs and record data for
- Must possess the ability to learn and comply with all company
policies and procedures, including safety guidelines and
- Knowledge in TS16949 and ISO14001 requirements.
- Ability to communicate in English.
Preferred Skills & Abilities
- Previous manufacturing experience.
- Previous machine or set-up/operating experience.
- Ability to read gages, micrometers and blue prints.
- Forklift operation/material-handling experience.
- Computer literate.All qualified applicants to Stanley Black &
Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected
Keywords: Stanley, Black and Decker, Rochester , Mfg. Cell Operator 3rd shift $1,250 Sign-On Bonus, Other , Decorah, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!