Tooling Formpak Operator 2nd shift Sign-on Bonus $1250
Company: Stanley, Black and Decker
Posted on: January 13, 2022
To manufacture tooling die packs to enable quick setup of next job
on Formax header, minimizing machine downtime.
NEW SETUP TOOL AUDIT ACTIVITIES
1. Review tool and job prints to determine requirements. 2. Obtain
all tools required from tool control.. Check dimensions an
conditions of tools. 4. Have tools repaired or replaced if
NEW SETUP ASSEMBLY ACTIVITIES
1. Make initial loose setup using proper lubrication. 2. Adjust
setup to desired dimensions and tolerances. 3. Assemble formpak per
prescribed procedures. 4. Place formpak prints and tools on cart
OLD SETUP TEAR DOWN ACTIVITIES
1. Confirm dimensions and condition of old tooling. 2. Remove clean
and recheck tools.
3. Return serviceable tools to tool control. 4. Follows all safety
rules and regulations.
5. Knowledge in IATF16949:2002 requirements.
REQUISITION AND MAINTAIN TOOLING
Requisition and maintain adequate supply of tooling and preventive
maintenance supplies to keep Formpak in good working condition. A.
Replacement transfer parts. B. Replacement Formpak parts (Sleeves,
guide tubes, etc. ). C. Replacement parts for cutter pak (Springs,
Utilization of lathe, honing machine press and surface grinder for
manufacture and rework of basic heading tools.
A. Sharpens quills and cutters. B. Grinds transfer fingers to suit.
C. Manufactures plug gages for transfer set-up. D. Assembles cutter
pack on press. E. Hones up transfer bushings and knock-out
Must maintain good communication skills between toolmakers and
Performs other duties as assigned.
Record date for SPC and IATF16949 documentation.
Must be available to work overtime as needed.
Required Skills, Knowledge:
1. High School Diploma or GED. 2. Good mechanical aptitude and
ability to interpret prints.
3. Ability to follow written instructions and to document. 4.
Ability to use precision measuring instruments.
1. Shop floor manufacturing experience. 2. Production tooling
3. Quality control experience. 4. Working understanding of Formax
5. Knowledge of toolroom equipment.All qualified applicants to
Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any
other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Stanley, Black and Decker, Rochester , Tooling Formpak Operator 2nd shift Sign-on Bonus $1250, Other , Decorah, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!