Company: Ashley Furniture
Location: Chippewa Falls
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Are you a customer centric individual looking for a growth-focused
company?Do you have a passion and drive to continuously improve
processes, procedures and employees in order to meet operational
excellence? Do you want to take that passion and work for a
World-Class organization?-Then apply today to Ashley Furniture -
the World's Largest Furniture Manufacturer and the number one
retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States!
Export Documentation Specialist
What Will You Do?
You will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring export
shipments and will prepare and provide proper documentation for
international customer customs clearance. You will be responsible
for accurate reporting of export shipments to the U.S. Census
Bureau and will assist with ensuring all U.S. exports compliance
regulations are met.
What Do You Need?
- Associate Degree in International Business or business-related
field, or equivalent work experience, Required
- 1 year of Office Support or Customer Service-related field,
- Ability to achieve a basic understanding of Export Compliance
- Ability to learn the rules and regulations of documentation
requirements for various countries
- Proficient computer skills with the Microsoft Office SuiteWho
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest
manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the
industry's broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts
in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated
to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and
coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools,
production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to
recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and
national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free
working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all
candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be
contacted. Principals Only
Keywords: Ashley Furniture, Rochester , Documentation Specialist, Other , Chippewa Falls, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!