Digital Account Executive
Company: Townsquare Media
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- This position requires you to work out of the Rochester
Why Townsquare Interactive?
Townsquare Interactive helps small business owners with their
overall web presence. We accomplish this through SEO, audience
targeting, social media, online reputation monitoring and so much
more! If our name sounds familiar, you may have heard of our parent
company Townsquare Media. They own over 300 radio stations
nationwide, including Rochester favorites like Cool 104, 103.9 The
Doc, 103.1 KIFL and many more.
Why Will You Love Working at TSI?
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those
around us to develop personally and professionally. Our amazing
work hard/play hard culture has warranted us many awards: our
Corporate location has been voted one of Charlottes Best Places to
Work for four years in a row. Weve also ranked nationally as one of
the Best and Brightest Companies to Work.
We solely promote from within, and our goal is to continue the
rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals,
you'll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and
take your career to new heights!
What will the role look like?
As an Outside Sales Executive at TSI, you'll help small and
medium-sized businesses with their overall web presence. You
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses
- Administer in-person and online demonstrations of our marketing
- Work hands on with your Sales Manager to set and exceed sales
- Participate in team bonding games and activities
- Take advantage of performance-based incentives and internal
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with
various philanthropic organizations
Let's talk money and perks!
Additional Benefits Include (but Are Not Limited To)
Townsquare Interactive offers a competitive base salary with
uncapped commissions that are paid out monthly.
- 100K+ earning potential
- Opportunity to earn up to 100% commissions
- Base salary increases based on performance
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401(k) with Company matching
- Three weeks paid time off (in addition to 9 paid Holidays)
- Company provided cell phone, laptop and hot spot
- Monthly car allowance
- Opportunities for internal promotions
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor's degree? (preferred)
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and vehicle?
- Sales experience?
- Hunter mentality?
- Drive and competitiveness required to crush sales goals?
- Desire to grow your career with a fast-growing organization in
If you believe you have what it takes, APPLY TODAY!
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE
AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE
ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of
workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to
perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and
including discharge.by Jobble
Keywords: Townsquare Media, Rochester , Digital Account Executive, Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!