Company: PRIDE Health
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Pride Health is hiring a Neurophysiology Technologist with one
of our client's hospital in Rochester, MN for a contract role of 2
months with possible extension.Schedule: Monday-Friday 3:00 pm
-11:30pm and every third weekend 11:00 am -11:30pm
- Responsible for complete and accurate patient preparation, data
acquisition, and providing a safe testing environment.
- Function as a multi-skilled technical staff performing EEG
(including on-call rotation), Evoked Potentials, Autonomic and/or
Nerve Conduction Studies
- Work independently in a highly organized manner and have
excellent problem solving skills.Education & Experience
- Minimum of an associate's degree in Applied Science or related
- Must be a current Registered Neurodiagnostic Technologist,
Clinical Neurophysiology Technologist graduate or current CNT
student to apply
- Must have current certification in Basic Life
Support.INTERESTED? APPLY TODAY !!!!
Keywords: PRIDE Health, Rochester , Neurophysiology Technologist, Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!