Resident Assistant - Madonna Living Community
Company: Benedictine Health System
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview: As a Resident Assistant you will be at the center of
what we do best, caring for our residents with compassion and
dedication while building meaningful relationships as you provide
assistance to residents with activities of daily living. If you are
looking for a position that supports social interaction, community
connection, support and care, this is the opportunity for you.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care
organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that
operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect,
and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of
associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a
comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team
members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available
throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
* Resident Assistant supports residents with daily living
activities and helps maintain their personal environment.
* Under direction of Nurse provides health related services as
* Provide observation and documentation.
* Assists with onboarding of new Associates
* Must complete and maintain assigned medication administration
training program and competencies
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* Ability to prioritize tasks independently
* Have excellent communication skills
* Able to read, write, and communicate in English
Keywords: Benedictine Health System, Rochester , Resident Assistant - Madonna Living Community, Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!