Direct Support Program Supervisor
Company: The MENTOR Network
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Program SupervisorAre you looking for a career opportunity where
you can make a difference in the lives of others? Look no further!
This role is critical to our success. As a mission-driven
organization, we are intensely focused on expanding access to
services and developing new and more effective ways of delivering
supports and services to individuals with a range of intellectual
and developmental disabilities.
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP)
and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff
hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve
in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including:
assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and
planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional
or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on
outings in the community or providing transportation to work or
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish
rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and
schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and
experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of
the people we serve on a daily basis.Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities.Come join our amazing team of committed
and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, Rochester , Direct Support Program Supervisor, Other , Holmen, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!