Home Health - RN Case Manager - $5000 Hiring Bonus
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Recover Health is now a part of the Aveanna Healthcare
family of companies.
Aveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past year,
and through a series of exciting acquisitions we’ve expanded the
scope of our business into home health and hospice.
The Registered Nurse Case Manager is
responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in
accordance with the developed care plan and physicians’ orders for
each individual patient while adhering to confidentiality standards
and professional boundaries at all times.
$5,000 Hiring Bonus!!
Why Join Our Team?
- Excellent 8-week training program with innovative technology to
make your life easier
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together
to meet the needs of each patient
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build
rapport with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organization’s
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input,
and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and
measurable goals and outcomes.
- Educate clients and their family members based on client’s
- Properly orient and train primary caregivers to ensure the most
optimal functioning level for each client.
- Coordinate the continuum of hands on client care through
documentation and timely communication with the client's physician
and other caregivers.
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as
phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound
care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes
- An active RN License in the state of application
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
- Basic understanding of Oasis
- 1-year RN experience in a health care setting
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Rochester , Home Health - RN Case Manager - $5000 Hiring Bonus, Other , Austin, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!